A) ROAD ROUTES
Guwahati to Tezpur
- National Highway No. 31 via Jalukbari upto Baihata Chariali and NH 52 from Baihata Chariali via Mangaldoi. Distance : 181 kms
- National Highway No. 37 via Nagaon upto Kaliabor Tiniali and NH 37A from Kaliabor Tiniali via Kolia Bhomora bridge. Distance : 198 kms.
Different Routes from Tezpur to University Campus
- Tezpur Town - Darrang College -Paruwa Chariali - Paruwa Bagan-Amolapam-University Campus (shortest route)
- Tezpur Town - Darrang College -Paruwa Chariali - Dolabari - Paachmile -University Campus
- National Highway No. 52 - Mission Chariali -Paruwa Chariali-Paruwa Bagan-Amolapam-University Campus
- National Highway No. 52 - Solmara Army Base Camp - Amolapam - University Campus
Regular Bus service are available from Guwahati (ISBT/Machkhowa) to Tezpur ASTC Bus Station via Nagaon or Mangaldoi.
To reach Tezpur University, University Bus Services are available from Tezpur ASTC Bus Station via Dolabari to University Campus (about 13 KM) in scheduled time. Besides University Bus Service, Taxis are available from Tezpur Town (Near ASTC Bus Station) or Mission Chariali and Private Bus from Tezpur Town (Near Idgah Maidan) to reach University
B) AIR CONNECTIVITY
Direct Air India Flights are available from Kolkata to Tezpur are available THRICE-A-WEEK on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Many other daily flights are available from/to Guwahati to/from other big cities of the country.
C) RAIL CONNECTIVITY
Tezpur is connected by Broad Gauge line from Dekargaon Rail Station to Rangia Junction via Rangapara Junction. Nearest main rail hub is Guwahati which is well connected by different Trains from other important places.