27th Nov - 2nd Dec, 2023
Last date for submission of forms is 6th Nov, 2023.
- Please read the following instructions carefully:
- Fill the form to register for the workshop/school.
- Those who have registered earlier don't have to register again.
- After submitting the form, you can download the PDF of the filled application form. From the dowload PDF (tab on right hand side)
- Application form will not be sent through email.
- If you have any issues relating to recommendation email, Updates in application forms, submission issues please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and notify us about the same. Please do not communicate to conveners for theses issues.
- The list of selected applicants will be put up in website after one week of last date of submission.
- The selection of participants is done by the Organizing Committee. The broad guidelines given by NCM are that the candidates be selected on the basis of their academic credentials and the Committee's comparative assessment as to the extent to which the candidate would benefit from the programme. NCM does not interfere in the selection process. "The Organizing Committee's decision in the matter is final."
- Applicants Must know the contents of "Homological Methods in commutative algebra available for free at https://mathweb.tifr.res.in/sites/default/files/publications/pamphlets/homological.pdf
- The application must have the following compulsory question: List the chapters that you know of the book above.
- The applicant should send attested hard copy of the application to given address and hard copy of applicatons must be received by 6 Nov 2023.
Prof. J.K. Verma,
Department of Mathematics,
Powai, Mumbai - 400076