03rd - 15th Jun, 2019
Last date for submission of forms is 20th Apr, 2019.
Applications received up to the initial deadline of 29th March will be processed and a first list of selected candidates will be published around 08th April. However interested candidates who missed the deadline may still apply. Applications will remain open until 20th April or until capacity is reached, Whichever is earlier.
- Please read the following instructions carefully:
- Fill the form to register for the workshop/school.
- After submitting the form, you can download the PDF of the filled application form. From the dowload PDF (tab on right hand side)
- Application form will not be sent through email.
- The list of selected applicants will be put up in website after one week of last date of submission.
- The selection of participants is done by the Organizing Committee. The broad guidelines given by NCM are that the candidates be selected on the basis of their academic credentials and the Committee's comparative assessment as to the extent to which the candidate would benefit from the programme. NCM does not interfere in the selection process. "The Organizing Committee's decision in the matter is final."
- The applicant should send attested hard copy of the application to
Dr Viji Z Thomas
School of Mathematics
IISER - Thiruvananthapuram,
Maruthamala PO, Vithura,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695551, Kerala, India.