AIS - AIS Graph Theory and Graph Algorithms (2019)
How To Reach
How to reach NITC
Calicut, Kerala is well connected by road, rail and air.
NIT Calicut campus is situated approximately 22 Km from Calicut city (Kozhikode city) on the Calicut – Kunnamangalam – Mukkam road.
If you are coming by Train
- Get down at Calicut station
- From Calicut railway station, go to “Palayam” bus stand which is approximately 0.8 km from the railway station.
- From Palayam bus stand, there are private buses every five to ten minutes from 6.00 am to 9.00 pm to Mukkam via Kunnamangalam and NIT Calicut.
- Ensure that you are boarding a bus which goes via NIT. It takes 40 to 45 minutes travel time.
- Get down at NIT bus stop.
If you are coming by bus to Calicut
- Get down in Mofussil Bus stand (Puthiya Bus Stand), Mavoor road
- Go to the west side of the bus stand.
- Board a bus which goes to Mukkam via NIT. These buses start from Palayam Bus stand, but will stop here
Alternately, take an Autorickshaw from the west side, go to Palayam stand and board bus to NIT.
If you are coming to Calicut by Flight
- Take a taxi to NIT Calicut
- The route can be Airport – Kondotty, Edavannappara – Cheroopa, Vellalassery – NIT Calicut
- The distance from Airport is approximately 40 Km